We offer various services: From summer camps for children and adults to admission to the Canadian University and obtaining a working visa! There is a wide range of directions. In particular, Canada offers the following options:

– MacEwan University – Language schools for children and adults, ESL and postgraduate academic programs in specialty (Edmonton, Alberta)

– Thompson Rivers University – ESL and Academic programs with Bachelor and Master degree (Kamloops, BC)

– University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) is a bachelor, master’s, doctoral program in specialty (Charlottetown, PEI)

– Conestoga College – ESL and Academic programs by specialty (Kitchen, Ontario)

– Centennial College – ESL and Academic programs by specialty (Toronto, Ontario)

– Canadian College – ESL Courses and Postgraduate Education programs (Vancouver, BC)

– Stenberg College is a specialty in medicine, technology and work with children. Upon completion, you have the opportunity to go to the baccalaureate program at Thompson Rivers University (Vancouver, BC)

– English School of Canada – Summer schools and ESL courses that replace IELTS / TOEFL and allow you to go directly to the academic program in 25 partner colleges (Toronto, Ontario)

– Hanson International & Cambrian at Hanson – ESL Pathways and academic programs in the field of business, information technology and tourism (Toronto, Ontario)

– Toronto International College – Secondary Education and intensive ESL (Toronto, Ontario)

– J. Addison School – secondary education with the possibility to receive a scholarship (Toronto, Ontario)

– Progressive Academy – language camps for children and secondary education (Edmonton, Alberta)

Individual and group trips with a delegate are possible.