EXAMINATION OF STATE LANGUAGE SKILLS (FOR PERFORMANCE OF DUTIES)
The exam consists of 2 parts
- The joint unit “Language, Letter and reading culture” contains 29 tasks in the test form of different difficulty levels; the maximum possible number of points is 44. The given time for fulfillment of functions of this part – is 20 minutes;
- Part of the “speaking” contains one task; the maximum possible number of points is 18. The given time for the fulfillment of this task is 10 minutes.
Total exam time: 30 minutes
The exam program requires the applicant to know the basic rules of phonetics, morphology, syntax, and stylistics of the Ukrainian language, to have a vast vocabulary and phraseology, and to be able to use the language in conditions of service communication.
By the exam results, you will receive a certificate of the appropriate level of state language proficiency. There are three levels:
- Initial level (A1-A2) – 30-49% correct answers
- The average level (B1-B1) is 50-69% of the correct answers
- High grade (C1-C2) – 70-100% correct answers.
Only a high level is required to fulfill his duties. Therefore, your result should be at least 70%!